Recipe for laughter:
1) Go on field trip with daughter and get on school bus.
2) Hold coffee cup in one hand while taking pictures on bumpy bus of daughter's classmates.
3) Tip coffee cup towards yourself while asking kids to say "cheese" and proceed to spill coffee on yourself at precise moment of taking picture.
4) Receive large amounts of laughter.
5) Sit through entire movie with coffee on a favorite shirt.
6) Maintain composure and put on permagrin while 1st graders repeatedly ask you if you enjoyed the coffee.
I can guarantee that above recipe works very well.