- Compact, lightweight and highly portable
- Composite video plug-n-play ready
- Companion to mobile devices such as portable media players, digital cameras, mobile phones
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides continuous projection for up to 2 hours
- 640x480 VGA resolution
Frequently Asked Questions
Q - What is the maximum image size that can be projected?
A - 70+ inch (diagonal) in a dark room.
Q - How long is does the battery run the projector for?
A - The battery will last up to 2hrs after being completely charged. The projector can also run whilst charging to allow extended use.
Q - How bright is the image from the projector?
A - 10 lumens. This will allow you to project in most circumstances.
Q - What is the lamp life of the projector?
A - This projector doesnt use a lamp, it uses a Light Emitting Diode (LED) which lasts for a minimum of 10,000 hours.
Q - What resolution does the projector have?
A - 640 x 480 pixels -in VGA resolution.
Q - Does it have a speaker?
A - Yes the unit has its own independent speaker so you can enjoy sound directly from the projector.
Q - Will the unit work with any phone?
A - Smartphones enabled with "TV-Out" or "Video out" functionality will work with Digishow. This includes the Nokia N95, Apple iPhone and many more. Click here for a PDF File containing them.
Q. How to connect the Digishow projector to an iPhone / iPod?
A - Please follow the instructions below to connect to an iPhone
1. Turn on your Apple iPhone / iPod and connect it to your Digishow projector using the Apple Connector Kit..
2. Turn on your Digishow Projector.
3. Go to the "Settings" menu and choose "Video".
4. Select TV Output mode.
5. You will now have a projected video image from your Digishow Projector up to 70".