Twitter

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Kashi Organic Promise Cinnamon Harvest Cereal

Kashi Organic Promise Cinnamon Harvest



This morning as I sat in front of my computer, I wondered what I should write about on the Tastymistake web site. Then I realized it was in my very hands, a bowl of Kashi's Organic Promise Cinnamon Harvest. It's hard to believe something so good for you can taste so great.

Here is "official" info:

Bountifully Delicious Organic Whole Wheat Biscuits Baked with Organic Cinnamon and Natural Sweetness

Woven into the center of our organic wheat biscuits is a fusion of warm, spicy organic cinnamon and organic evaporated cane juice crystals. Baked together, these crunchy bite-sized biscuits will kindle your senses and satisfy your healthy side. With the goodness of over 20% of your daily fiber and over 2/3 of your daily recommended whole grain intake*, what’s not to love?

  • Excellent source of whole grains
  • High fiber
  • Low fat
  • Sodium free
  • USDA Organic – Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International

* Nutritionists recommend eating at least 3 1-oz. equivalents of whole grain products daily (about 16g whole grain/serving or 48g/day). A serving of Kashi Organic Promise Cinnamon Harvest provides over 2/3 of the recommended 48g of whole grains ... so dig in!

Cinnamon Harvest combines organic whole wheat biscuits and spicy organic cinnamon for a delectable and nutritious breakfast that you might want to enjoy even after dinner time.


2 comments:

Brittany said...

im writing a story in my blog on the same cereal isnt it just great????

blush-bee.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I wrote about this on my blog today! :}
Coicidence?
Delicous isn't it?

twizzleroholic.blogpsot.com