Twitter

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lose It! Daily Summary for Wed, Jan 27th

A very Happy Thursday to everyone from a snow filled morning here in the Big Apple.

Yesterday, I began to look at my protein intake and began to think that perhaps too much of a good thing is not
necessarily a great strategy. After all, I have been below my caloric budget for the last several days, so towards
the end of yesterday I decided to actually increase a bit of the carb intake to help balance things out.

I'm happy with the percentages in the nutrient summary for the day and will see if I can attain a similar balance
in today's dietary effort.

I also went food shopping yesterday, and it took me a lot longer that it normally does as I was actually looking at
the nutritional values of each food that I put in the cart with a bit of extra scrutiny.

It's amazing that back in college I had a predisposed view of folks that ate tofu and a lot of vegetables...and
now I am one of them. Funny how time, a bit more wisdom, and a few more pounds can change your perspective.





 

Daily Summary for Wed, Jan 27th



Calorie Summary
Daily calorie budget
1,440
Food calories consumed
1,252
Exercise calories burned
299
Net calories for the day
953
+/- for the day
487 under budget

Daily Log
Calories
Breakfast
266
Isopure Dutch Chocolate
32.5 Grams
110
Coffee With Fat Free Half & Half
1 Serving
22
Coffee, brewed w/tap water
8 Fluid ounces
2
Better'n Eggs
0.5 Cup
60
Tuna Salad No Mayo
0.25 Serving
69
Franks RedHot Sauce
0.5 Tablespoon
2
Lunch
161
Tuna Salad No Mayo
0.25 Serving
69
Hot Sauce Texas Pete
0.5 Teaspoon
0
  Nutrient data missing for: Fiber, Sugars
Tea, brewed w/tap water
1 Cup
2
Tofu Steak
3 Ounces
90
Dinner
555
Chicken, broiler/fryer, drumstick, w/o skin, rstd
1 Each
76
Peas, garbanzo, mature, ckd
0.667 Cup
179
Drink, lemonade, sugar free, rtd
16 Fluid ounces
10
Wonder Light Wheat Bread
1 Slice
40
Skim Plus
1 Serving
110
Peanut Butter, creamy, w/omegas
1 Tablespoon
100
Fruit Spread, blueberry
1 Tablespoon
40
Snacks
270
VitaMuffin Bluebran
1 Piece
100
Blue Diamond Almonds Low Sodium
1 Ounce
170
Exercises
299
Treadmill
35 Min
299
Nutrient Summary
% Calories
Fat
43g
29.6%
   Saturated Fat
4g
Protein
124g
37.5%
Carbohydrates
108g
32.8%
   Sugars
43g
   Fiber
22g
Cholesterol
98mg
Sodium
1,711mg
Report generated by Lose It!. For more information or to sign up for your free Lose It! account, please visit http://www.loseit.com

No comments: